Saturday, May 8, 2010

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: Crypt of the Living Dead

I'll admit that I've never heard of this movie before, but can't help but want to see it after seeing this poster for it...
How are they going to explain any of this?  Is that a lady werewolf?  Is that a dead leady wearing a wolf's head?  How do you die again...and again...and again...and again...and again?  I want to know!  Send me a copy of this movie!!!

Seriously though, this has to be a giant set-up to disappointment, doesn't it?  If you've actually seen it, let me know.

Up next, the producers of a film show their monsters on the poster.  Is there still a point in me seeing this?  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. DUDE, great pick, this was my first ever Sweet Cover Art selection, its so fucking badass it makes the Polish Jaws poster seem like play doh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this one completely by accident on a movie site. I was like 'what the hell is this movie?!?'

    I seriously do want to find it and see if anything remotely-resembles the awesomeness of the poster.

    ReplyDelete