I'm telling you this for a simple reason: We Want You!
* X Number of reviewers challenge the others to watch certain movies.
* The reviews take place during a set number of time.
* ALL reviews are cross-linked by me (and hopefully all those involved)
What does that mean?
* You can make other people watch films that you really, really don't want to.
* You get to watch them suffer while you laugh (and also suffer on your side)
* You get FREE website promotion in the process, possibly bringing in countless new readers.
What's not to love? Torture, laughs and free website traffic. I know that Maynard wants to do another round. Who wants to join us?
There are so many Terrible films out there and someone has to watch them, so will it be you (or me)? E-mail me at timte01(AT)hotmail.com if you want to take part.
P.S. You're free to come back if you want too, Carl. :-)
UPDATE: It sounds like this Round is all full-up. We've got five people (counting myself) and five movies is a nice number to stick with.