* Breaking into the museum bathroom and coating himself in pancake make-up.
* Disguising himself as a statue in the museum (since nobody can see in three dimensions here) and sending out some robots via a control board designed to look like a slate.
* Driving his little car across some lines, up a conveniently-placed divot in the base and uses a rover-style arm to steal the diamond (which has no pressure alarm, I guess).
* Activating a hologram projector on the wall to make another diamond appear in the holder.
* Somehow escaping, getting past the other guards and quick-changing into the disguise of an old man.
* When cornered, setting off an acid-spraying tube on the sewer grate, which melts in time for him to drop.
* Shooting out of the sewers about 40 seconds later in BMX gear and outrunning a motorcycle and a helicopter.
* Disappearing into a crowd, since he happened to wear the shirt of a festival taking place in town.
Since things are going bad, Jai hires a lady thief to befriend and later betray 'A.' Yes, it's the same plot, but with a chick. Things get serious between the two however, after the aforementioned 'sexy basketball' scene. She expresses her doubt about the plan while meeting Jai in a theater showing the Pixar film Cars- no, really. After an intermission (yes, really), the film moves to Rio De Janeiro, where 'A' has taken the woman to work with him. Their bond becomes love, however, after some really hammy scenes and some cliff-diving. In the film's other plot, Jai and his buddy are also in Rio. Their sub-plot, however, is comedic, as they end up staying with the wife's sister, who just happens to be a Hindi girl who lives in Rio- how convenient! All of this is a lead-up to the next big heist: that of the first coins ever made. The pair disguise themselves as two midget performers playing the part of the 7 Dwarfs. 'A' unleashes some spiders to disrupt the visiting kids, allowing them to shuffle out on their knees during the chaos. What no super laser generator or something? Jai learns that the woman betrayed him- by not betraying the thief- and goes after the pair. The long chase goes from helicopter vs. bike to two bikes vs. two bikes. Jai and 'A' have a fist-fight that looks like a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot battle, save for one bit where 'A' does a full standing back-flip from an uppercut! The girl is caught by the comedy relief guy (off-camera) and 'A' not-so-subtly asks her to shoot him. She does and he falls off of the cliff. Naturally, Jai lets the thief and murderer go since she's all alone. The End.