Sunday, February 7, 2010

Morality Lessons from 'Fable II': Safe Sex

We're back again with another bit of morality, courtesy of a group of wacky foreigners.  Today's lesson...

2. Wear Protection With Your Wife, But, Otherwise, Screw It

For those of you who have never played the game, 'Fable II' allows your character to have sex.  Don't worry- you see nothing.  You can do this with whomever you want, provided you have the right skill-set and fame to nail them.  Some of them will only do it if you marry them- a nice touch of realism.  Of course, like real life, there are also prostitutes.  Here's the thing though...

They give you the option of having it Protected Sex, if you have the right equipment *wink, wink*  Otherwise, you can always risk pregnancy or STDs.

The first time I did it was with my first wife- I wasn't famous enough for anonymous sex yet- and I did not have the *gear* required for safety.  She got knocked up.  When I did the deed my second wife- the one who was involved in the failed 'trifecta'- she too got pregnant.  The flipside is...

My character has had anonymous sex with women in every major town and never got an STD or gotten them pregnant.  Apparently, I just picked the fertile ones to marry.

To make matters more confusing, my most recent wife- don't ask- did not get pregnant from the other Unprotected moments, until after the time-gap from a mission.  That time- another baby.  Was her womb in time out?

Next up, a case of a person not understanding what their own name is and how it brands them.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment