Sunday, February 21, 2010

VHS For The Win: Slashdance

First off, I swear that this is a real movie.  Here is the IMDB page to prove it.  So yeah, this is the poster...

Holy crap, I have no idea what to think!!  A dominatrix with a shotgun?  A busty (no offense) version of Amanda Bynes in a piece of cotton pretending to be a shirt?  Low-rent Julian Sands standing behind them in an over-dramatic pose?  I want this movie!

Next up, a pair of boxes that try to disguise a shitty Al Adamson movie as something great.  If only this were true.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that film HAD a poster. Not that it bears much resemblance to anythining in the film...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this from a secret treasure trove (read: website). When I'm mostly done with this VHS page segment, I'll share the link.

    I'd do it now, but it would kill most of the coming surprises. I'm sure that you all understand. :-)

    ReplyDelete