* It's 10 years later and Robocop is considered obsolete.
* OCP has become a mainstream company that bought out the police.
* A whole slew of complex relationships are here, including Robocop's son being an executive at OCP & his former partner being the ex-husband of another OCP executive.
* At the end of the episode, Robocop's friend has died, but has been taken into the Robocop program himself!
* A group of female cyber-thieves break into OCP to steal some files. The cops bust in, so the women turn on the company security. This leads to a man being cut in half by lasers. This part is looking up now!
* All of this leads to a face-off between Robocop and Robo-Cable which...well, does not end well for our hero.
* After a disastrous second battle, our hero manages to turn Robo-Cable to his side by accessing his remaining memories. They become buddies and shoot up the corrupt police officers. Don't worry- they're wearing vests. Oh yeah, the lead officer is played by the partner from the Tekwar series.
Up next, the series continues. Who will live? Who will die? Stay tuned...