Monday, April 5, 2010

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: The Grapes of Death

Jean Rollin is a big name in French cinema...if you're into weird, horror crap.  For everyone else, there's Truffuat.  Today's poster comes to us from his other zombie film (not the one with the Nazis) that is somewhat less-renowned, but somewhat better.  I mean, check this crap out...
Wow, that's something!  Tell me that you wouldn't go see this movie now- I dare you!

Seriously though, this movie does have some decent moments in it.  Those Ogre dudes never show up though.

Up next, a Hammer film that dares to show you...um, emasculation.  Hurray?  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. That is FUCKING awesome, however I was actually cracking up before I clicked in because I was sure it was three chicks dancing around a smiling tree with grapes hanging from it, which would be the awesomely absurdist thing ever since grapes dont grow on trees, nevermind the smiling trees

    ReplyDelete