Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guess the Fake Title!

I decided to test your knowledge of crazy horror/action films.  As a bonus, one of these films is fake.  Guess which one it is!

1.  Mulva: Zombie Ass-Kicker
2. Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter
3. Die You Zombie Bastards!
4. Acne
5. Electric Dragon 80,000v
6. Excessive Force II: Force on Force
7. Weasels Rip My Flesh
8. Holla! If I Kill You
9. The Sex Lives of the Three Musketeers
10. Coons!  Night of the Bandits of the Night
11. Boo! The Movie
12. The Gay Bed & Breakfast of Terror

What are the real ones and what is the fake one?  Find out below by highlighting the text below...

They're all real!  April Fools!

5 comments:

  1. I only have seen one and three....
    But I'll guess that number 6 is the fake one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen far more of those movies than I should probably admit, so I'm fairly certain that "Coon!" is the fake one.

    (Okay, I'll confess that I've seen 1-3, 6-8 and 12.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, they're all real.

    To be fair, a bunch of those are Troma films and horror comedies, which barely qualify as actual films to me.

    To answer your unanswered question, the only ones I've actually seen are 2,5,6 and 7. 9 is in my Queue though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your blog was a scorpion, I'd be dead now. I failed to notice that you provided the "fake" title at the very bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have guessed 5, since somehow I sexily know that most of those exist in all their terribly awesome glory

    ReplyDelete