Monday, October 24, 2016

Quick Reviews: She Kills

Aw crap- another one of these!  Just when I thought I was done with Period-Style Horror Parodies...
After a bit right out of Virgin Spring, this Gang decides to make a move on our Heroine- a naive and busty blond.  They hold her Nerdy Cliche Boyfriend at bay.
In what is supposed to be funny (I guess), the Gang gets all worked up seeing this happen and...crushes this guy's head.

Ha?
They eventually leave, taking my patience for this thing with them.  I'll try to finish this though...
She somehow ends up with two Karate guys that end up knocking a Cat in a pie tin around...
...and she eventually goes to get revenge on the gang, showing off the fact that the Effects are no better than 8 years earlier in Damned.  Damn.
So yeah, I didn't get much out of this, so...um...enjoy this...
On the plus side, they got their fake Credits wrong.  Basically, this is if someone wrote a Script, sent it to Troma and they rejected it.  Something too dumb and ridiculous for them- just make it yourself.  The end result: a silly and dumb Movie trying to be an Homage to/Parody of stuff like Virgin Spring and Last House on the Left.  Natural source of Comedy, right?  They mostly just do weird, gross-out effects- yea?  It is bad.  It is really bad.  You can do crazy, random stuff like this and it can work- look at The Suckling.  You can also do crazy, random stuff like this and it won't work- just look at Dumpster Baby.  I don't like being the guy that hates Movies- I want to like them.  I just can't like this one.  It sucks.  It did at least give me the most random Film Credit Ever (so far)...
Disappointing and not helping my mood after Damned.  I don't know why I was supposed to laugh at any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment