Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mondo Trivia: Gacy (2003)

*The lead role of John Wayne Gacy Jr. was played by Mark Holton, known by most people as the spoiled man-child who tries to steal Pee-Wee's bike in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

I defy you to watch that film the same way after learning this news! I mean, I don't blame Mr. Holton, since he is a working actor. Plus, as an older, pasty actor, this had to be a big get for him. Even so, how creepy is that?!?

Just for the record, this is not an Uli Lommel film, despite being about a serial killer. I know- I'm surprised too.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, I NEVER would have guessed that was him!! I thought this trivia was going to be "It is rumored that 3-4 men were molested during the filming of this movie."

    I like the Tartan serial killer series, but fuck Lommel.

    ReplyDelete