Saturday, October 10, 2009

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: Scanners III

Another day and another Scanners sequel. It just blows your mind, doesn't it? I apologize...for not using that joke last time. Anyhow, I would like to take at look at Scanners III. This film has some snazzy poster art to lure you in...

Okay, that one is strange. Why is that man on fire? He's not Denzel Washington or Scott Glenn! Is he being shot by a flamethrower? I need to watch this film and find out. By the way, see if this effect looks familiar...

Yeah, it's basically a Dragonball Z charge-up. It's sad that I can tell that, really.

Next on the agenda, a look at a famous example of vague cover art being a blessing. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I also love how the poster doesnt imply that the film is going to suck and be about a chick. I see a super saiyin 3 nap coming on..

    ReplyDelete