Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Four Year Anniversary News- March is Special!

The three of you that were waiting for my Four-Year Anniversary Review were probably wondering why I missed the February date.  Well...

I didn't forget.  I just wanted to get that out of the way.

Now then, I decided to make March a special month.  The reason is simple: I didn't really get the site going until March anyhow.

March will feature re-done reviews from the early days of the site, special Updates and something that I vowed never to review.

Consider what I've done in the four years this site has been running and now consider that this has been off-limits.  It's that bad.

As a bonus, March may include something that has NEVER been seen on the site before.  I will say no more, as it is not set in stone.

So keep reading and you'll get to see some crazy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment