Sunday, February 3, 2013

Because I Watched It: Foreign Versions of Classic Cartoon Intros

After so many features on Cartoon Intros, it's nice to find a different way to look at them.  More specifically, a Foreign way to look at them.

Example #1: the Silverhawks intro- which I love-, only in Spanish.  Why not?
Example #2: the Pinky and the Brain theme...only in Japanese.  There is a German one on YouTube as well, but I wanted some ethnic diversity.
Example #3: the Super Mario Bros Super Show intro in German.  Yes, there is German rapping.

This one's for you, Maynard!
Example #4: I love the Tiny Toon Adventures, but wish that it was 'more rocking' and in French.  Done!
Is there a Foreign dub version of your favorite Cartoon Intro that I missed?  If so, leave a suggestion in the Comments and I'll give it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment