Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Because I Watched It!: The Return of '90s Cartoon Intros!

After a Holiday break, the '90s return!

Let's start off with a bang...and some Dinosaurs!  Cadillacs too!
If this show was just designed to sell toys, I'm a bit confused.  Was there a company who owned a stockpile of old car toys and Dinosaur toys?  Weird.

Up next, a cartoon actually designed to just sell toys.  It's Creepy Crawlers...
The best part: the kid's faux rapping.  I mean...I could do better than that.

Here's a blast from my past.  Another attempt to sell weird, kid's toys...but a little freakier: Mighty Max!
I can say that I never bought the toys- some tiny figures in playsets shaped like weird objects- but did watch the show A LOT.

To wrap things up, let's look at something from Troma, a company whose works will fill up a lot of Project Terrible this Round.  They made an animated show...for some reason called Toxic Crusaders!
The one positive that I could MAYBE say here is that this was being ironic.  I don't give Lloyd Kauffman that much credit though, sorry.

Did your favorite show STILL not get used?  If so, leave a comment and tell me what I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment