Friday, August 17, 2012

Because I Watched It: Manos- The Hand of Fate

Are you ready for some seriously-bad shit?  Even by my standards, this is dreck.

The reason why I'm uploading it, however, is because I'm going to see it tonight.  Granted- I'm going to be seeing a better print.  Oh yeah, it's also RIFFTRAX: LIVE!!!!

If you want to see just how much better the Live show will be, I challenge you to watch the original in all its grainy, stupid glory!
If you can survive the ordeal for at least 20 minutes, feel free to enjoy the funnier version by MST3K.
Fun Fact: I was a late comer-on to MST3K, catching it in the Sci-Fi Channel days.  When I decided to catch up, my first VHS purchase was Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Cut to many years later and now I'm seeing it all over again.  It makes me wonder if I'm going to pay to see the live-action Captain America movie from 1991 all over again next.

No comments:

Post a Comment