Thursday, December 13, 2012

Because I Watched It!: EVEN More Awesome

I could do this forever!  I mean, I won't...but I do have plenty of material here.  Let's keep the fun going!

Based on a Member's Suggestion, here's the Mega Man Cartoon Intro.  I'll admit- it is cool.
That said, could they have possibly come up with more lyrics.  I'm just saying...

Next up, a really stupid show that existed only to sell toys.  In this case, it's James Bond Jr!
'No one can stop him,' you say?  So much for any drama!

Speaking of drama, here's a show about Mummies in Mech Suits.  No, that doesn't make any sense.  Neither does Mummies Alive!
Yeah, that exists!  On a related note...

I have honestly never heard of this show until I did a YouTube search.  Now that I know about it, I want to see every episode!  Here's Bots Master...
All this show was missing was someone wearing Parachute Pants and listening to 'The Sign.'  This is the '90s- embrace it!

Got any more ideas?  If so, send me a suggestion.  They can't be any more weird or random than anything I find, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment