Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rare Case: Howling V/VI

As a man who owns many multi-film DVDs, I expect certain things.  
After all I have Waxwork I/II, Black Cobra I/II/III and Psycho II/III/IV on one-disc DVDs- not counting the numerous Martial Arts Collections I own.  

So, then I got into my DVD of Howling V/VI...
Okay, I'll click on Howling V- which for some reason added the 'The' back into the title- and check out the Menu...
...or the movie just starts.  That's lame.  Let's try (The) Howling VI...
Yes, that film has no Menu either!  These films are simply two VHS-rips of the films slapped onto one Disc, with just that simple screen and a one-minute video reel that plays when you put in the Disc.

Should I have expected more from a film series that was so cheap?  
How about a DVD release from a group called, I kid you not, The Timeless Media Group?  

I suppose not...

No comments:

Post a Comment