Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mondo Horror Trivia: Zombi 4/5

First off, don't worry Carl (ILHM). I am not planning on stealing your thunder or anything. I just read something so strange that I felt the need to share it.

*Killing Birds was made in 1987, but did not make it to the United States on video until 1988.
*After Death was made in 1988, but was released on video the same year.

So, what happened to the titles?

Death became Zombi 4: After Death and Birds became Zombi 5: Killing Birds. But they were...it was...aw, forget it.

Who will I 'steal segments' from next? Find out. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I only post Horror Trivia because I think its awesome, so I welcome anyone else that posts more so I can read it and be hella wicked smart =D

    You can never get too much horror trivia

    ReplyDelete