Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Impossibly Cool Cover Art: Robo-Vampire

Yet another completely new and totally-uninspired-by-another-site addition to the site? I am truly too good to you people. In the inaugural edition, I present you a contrast between fantasy (the poster) and the reality (the actual film). What better way than with a Godfrey Ho film? This is the poster presented by the movie...
...and this is how the robot looks in the real film.
Feeling sad and disappointed yet? Read the full review at That Guy With The Glasses (link is on the front of the page) and see just how much more you really should be.

Well, it could be worse. It could be this crappy Silver Age robot (image courtesy of www.superdickery.com- a cool site, even if it never updates).Coming up next: The Asylum. That's all I really need to say. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. heh - I'm gearing up to watch "ROBO-VAMPIRE"... one of these days... I have it on some Asian double feature disc that my gf found for me cheap at a truck stop :) I've been waiting for just the right mood to strike before I attempt this one... somewhere between "silly" and "suicidal", I'd wager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats hilarious, I love it! Id be all in on this one

    ReplyDelete