Thursday, February 12, 2015

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You!: Black Devil Doll (2007)

Did I make the right decision?  Today's Film is Black Devil Doll, a 2007 Remake of...you know what?  Screw this!
I have a sneaking suspicion that if I talk about this Film at all or explain the Plot, some person might go 'Eh, I'll risk it.'  You shouldn't.

The Film is dumb, foul-mouthed and intentionally breaks taboos to 'be funny.'  It isn't.

Here is a short list of what the Film includes...
* Rape of a Female by a Puppet.
* Rape of a Man by a Puppet.
* Necrophilia-based Rape of 2 Females.
* A Puppet 'blowing his load' on Females both dead and alive.
* A Puppet projectile-pooping.

Look- I'm not easily offended.  I've watched Dark Comedies before.  I've seen brutal stuff like Cannibal Holocaust.  The difference- any of those cases had a point or a message.  This doesn't.

It is just being offensive to make some people laugh.  I didn't.  I wasted an Hour of my life (the Film is barely 70 minutes, by the way) on this, so don't waste any of yours.  Just heed the sign.
Seriously- don't watch this movie.  It sucks.

It sucks hard.

Do.

Not.

Watch.

It.

Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment