Friday, April 19, 2013

Because I Watched It: Obscure Cartoon Show Spin-Offs

Just when I think I'm done, I keep finding crazy shit to cover.

It wasn't enough that there was a silly live-action show, there was The Partridge Family: 2200 A.D.  Why?  Who knows?
                                         
Yes, this is clearly The Jetsons.  It's good to know that you have eyes.

On a similar note, here is another spin-off of a popular show, which just happens to be its main rival.  Here's The Brady Kids!
I absolutely lost it when they introduced their pet Pandas.  Am I alone?

Up next, a cartoon version of Gilligan's Island.  As anyone who's actually seen the show would ask 'Is that really a big jump?'
That's silly enough, but what happens when they escape?  The answer...

They go to space.  No, really.
Seriously, Gilligan's Planet was a thing.  Words fail me, gentlemen.

Have you got a show intro/video that you want me to cover?  If so, drop me a comment and I'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment