Saturday, April 7, 2018

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: Creature from Black Lake

Another chance to look at a 1970s Poster for a Film I've not seen.  I can't get enough of this exact thing, apparently.

In this case, it is yet another Bigfoot Film- albeit one that I may or may not check out.  It sure is dark there...
Spooky.  I like how they almost vanish into the creature.  It looms over them and everything they do.

I mean, I'm giving thing a lot of credit, to be fair.  I'm told that I can be 'snobbish,' so let me give the devil...er, skunk ape, their due.

As always, the original Poster...
Aside from the obvious retouches, you have to agree that there should be more black on a Poster for a Film with that Title, right?  Exactly.

As a bonus, let's see what Google tells me about the Film...
...so yeah, kudos for the work on the Poster.  You did a lot with not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment