Friday, July 8, 2011

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art *REPOST*: Snow Shark

As part of the return of this series, I posted this silly, sure to be disappointing film with it poster.  Then, somehow- along with my Interstella 5555 review- it disappeared.  Why?  I don't know.

As a correction, enjoy this completely-implausible monster poster...
That's just...I mean...I want to see this movie!  That or if you could make a 80-minute slideshow out of shots like this.

Next up, a shark finds its way into a slightly-less silly location.  It's chomping terror down South!  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Well, this truly is bizarro! As scared as I am of sharks in real-life, I have to admit this looks like something that I just couldn't resist watching. Might even give 'Night of the Lepus' a run for its money!!

    ReplyDelete