Thursday, August 8, 2019

Poor Bastards of Cinema: I Drink Your Blood (Part 3)

Just when you thought it was safe to give yourself Rabies, I'm back for one more trip to the Well.

I Drink Your Blood is full of the crazed Cultists killing random people for the crime of living.
They eventually expand their rage quota to include Snakes...
The Leader has found a Snake Farm (in a 96% empty town, why not?) and the Owner does not take kindly to him refusing to pay that quarter!
Strangely, he tries to run the second the guy looks at him and gets grabbed.  Why the sudden fear?

Oh and this Extra does laugh when his dentures come out.  Yes, they do use that take.
As Hulk Hogan can tell you, the Sleeper Hold is deadly-tough and...I guess killed this guy.
A man was killed for wearing a onesie and just existing.  One of those is fair, but not the other!

The moral: spell words correctly on your sign.  I mean, it's your Snake- spell it right!

Next time, I move on to the 2nd half of the double-bill.  Should you help us gringos?  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment