Saturday, June 5, 2010

Poor Bastards of Cinema: Werewolf Hunter

As I said in the teaser, this is a very special version of the segment.  You'll soon see why.

In W.H.'s opening 'people get killed' part, a girl and her mother are fleeing an unseen foe.  They hide in a little shack, but there is a problem.  The girl's little songbird is, well, singing and making the hiding thing a little mute.  Without a second thought, the mother covers the bird and snaps its neck!

Of course, they still get killed by the thing anyways.  Way to kill the bird, lady!  I'm sure your daughter needed another traumatic last memory to go with the chase!

I feel worse for the bird though.  Odds are that it could have gotten away.  Thanks for getting rid of the thing's one shot at a long life of eating bugs and pooping on people's heads!

Up next, a man is killed for the crime of standing near a door and doing his job.  Sucks to be you.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, a WEREWOLF HUNTER post??! I thought I was the only one that saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, not to kill your buzz or anything, but I've really only seen the beginning of it. It was playing on Chiller (I think) and I saw this opening bit.

    That said, I do plan on watching the rest. A horror film with Julian Sands can't be all bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete