Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: Dahmer vs. Gacy

After all the shit I watch, it's amazing that I can still be surprised by a premise.  Even so, that happened when I found this...
There are numerous reasons why this could be awesome.  Will it be played straight Freddy vs. Jason-style?  Will it be a dark comedy a la Serial Mom?

In reality, this movie will almost assuredly suck!  The trailer- which is a about five minutes long- is not funny, not scary and not even that interesting.  It also features a dozen shitty green screen shots of people being interviewed.  When you can't afford location-shooting, you've failed!

Up next, a movie poster with a silly title, ridiculous tag-line and an odd picture.  This is going to be interesting.  Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. i directed it. do you want me to send you a BLURAY copy to review?

    Hmmmm?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fair is fair. If you have a DVD copy- I'm a late adapter, so I don't have Blu-Ray- I'll gladly review it. I could always be surprised by the end result.

    My e-mail address is in my Profile if you contact me more officially for details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually fun to watch. Just keep lots of sponges around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this film at the screening and laughed my way through this over the top comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might as well add I Like Horror Movies to the review copy list ABM, yay for screeners =D

    ReplyDelete