Friday, June 25, 2010

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: A Gun For Jennifer

All I want in a poster is a simple tag-line, some catchy artwork and a title.  Fortunately, I got just that today...
Alright, I'm not sure what to think here.  On one hand- I like extreme violence.  On the other hand- I'm horrified by the thought of zombies contemplating rape. 

By the way, thanks for addressing that long-pondered question of 'do dead men rape or not.'  Much obliged.

Next up, I bring you the poster of a film that will probably only be available in Japan.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. No, you're thinking of that movie where the three young men with psychic powers are trapped inside a demon-possessed car while a killer dog controlled by a gypsy priestess is outside.

    Either that or I fell asleep while reading Stephen King's Wikipedia page.

    ReplyDelete