Friday, June 19, 2009

A Couple Notes

I have a couple Odds and Ends to bring up.

First off, I am attempting to get a bit more exposure by posting some blog reviews on a site called www.thatguywiththeglasses.com So far, I have posted two of them: a reprint of "SARS Wars" and one new review: "Blackenstein."

So far, they have confirmed hits of around 50 or 60. For most people, that's nothing. But, for me, it's a good start.

This doesn't mean that I am going to be abandoning my update schedule. It just means that if I have enough energy for something extra, I will post there too.

My tentative plans are to either post my review of "The Dark" or "The Giant Claw" there. So, if you wonder where those reviews are, look no further.

This works out well for all of us and it's a step that I recommend to anyone who wants a little more 'viewership.' I always post a link to this page and, by proxy, a link to all of those who are set to follow me.

The other thing is more minor. I will be viewing "Xtro 3" shortly and finishing up that series, but probably jumping right to "The Guyver" films. I'm also two films away from a full "Trancers" review series. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim - where are your two reviews at on the site? I could not find them there. I checked the Bum Reviews but that seems to be the "video" review section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are under 'Blogs' and prefaced with 'Mondo Bizarro.' There should be four of them now. I just posted 'Massacre in Dinosaur Valley' tonight and 'The Dark' a couple days ago.

    All of the non-video reviews are under blogs. Most of the videos are by official contributors, something I aim to be at some point as well.

    ReplyDelete