Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Creepy Rigatoni: Channel Zero, No-End House- The Exit

I might as well make up for lost time!  Another Episode of creeping insanity, please!
After all that has happened, the group just wants to get the hell out of there.  Cannibal Dad eating your memories will make you sour on a place, I guess.
Our Heroine observes an Orchid Mantis, which is totally not just a metaphor for one of them being a stranger in disguise.

I do realize that the Story involves other Dimensions and Memory-Eating Cannibals, but...that bug does only exists in Southeast Asia.  Thanks, Google!
Unfortunately, the Exits involves going through a Corn Maze.   Dark Harvest 2 Flashbacks!
Can they escape the House?  Will Cannibal Dad catch up to them before they do?

To find out, watch the Show.
Another good, creepy Episode.  This one is much more about Character Moments than overall Plot.  All the Plot you need- they try to go home.  With that aside, I liked all of the character stuff.  A whole lot of that goes on.  In the Show's defense, they set up a pretty simple scenario for them to stop and wait.  Would you go into an interdimensional corn maze at night full of cannibals?  I thought not.  This Episode is chock full of big moments- none of which I will SPOIL.  The whole thing is a nice, big Episode to take the Series over the 'hump' (even though it only has 6 Episodes).  Keep watching, folks.  As for me, I'll get my bath ready...
Next time, chaos comes to the real world.  It can't be good, right?  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment