Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What Scares Me (May Surprise You)

As a wannabe Film Critic and geek, I've seen it all.

* Cannibals cooking up Hikers.
* Cannibals raping and butchering Film Crews.
* Serial Killers' Ghosts killing Film Crews.
* Giant Animals/Dinosaurs killing hundreds of people.
* Mega-Sharks attacking planes for no good reason.

So what scares me?

It's not blood.
It's not creepy killers.
It's not monsters.
It's....
Those eyes!  Those freaky, scary eyes.

Seriously, Meg Foster is not even trying to be scary, but...just look.
I have NOTHING against Meg Foster as a Person or an Actress.  It's just...those cold, eerie eyes.  They haunt me.

What scares you?  Is it is as silly as me?  I'd love to know what you have to say.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love, love, love Meg Foster and love her beautiful blue eyes even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Ms. Foster. I first saw her in an episode of Circle of Fear, back in the '70's and was captivated by her eyes more than her performance which was pretty good. I have been a fan ever since. I like uniqueness in life and those eyes certainly qualify as being unique.

    ReplyDelete