Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Crazy Youth (Bonus): That Time They Water-Boarded Mario!

This is not a full update as I already have that in mind.  This, however, is something that I just have to share.

Don't ask me why, but I was watching The Super Mario Bros Super Show on Streaming a while back.  I saw that they had a 'Vampire' Episode and it sounded intriguing.  It was silly fun until this happened...
Seriously, did that just happen?  The others are 'tortured' in the more cliche ways- the stocks and being stretched on the rack.

Mario, however, is, well, being water-boarded!  Ho-ly crap!

Maybe it's supposed to be Chinese Water Torture (which I guess is okay for a kid's show), but it looks like they want him to admit to some sort of bombing.  Damn!

Have fun trying to 'un-see' this one, guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment