Friday, March 13, 2009

Interesting note

You know, as weird as the name I chose is, it has actually been used before. Seriously.

1. The Ramones' 12th album was titled 'Mondo Bizarro' back in 1992. Of course, I was about 10 years old and was a bit too young to follow the Ramones...not that I do now either.2. 'Mondo Bizarro' is also the name of a film from 1966, which was spun off from the popular and polarizing 'Mondo Cane.' What is Mondo? I'll go in depth on that in the future.

3. Mondo is also a Generation X character. Fortunately, being a Marvel hero, there is no chance that he will be a Bizarro. Though, in all honesty, if he ever was, he would be Bizarro Mondo anyways.

Just remember, as weird as I am, someone else came up with this name and sold a movie around it. If anything qualifies as 'Mondo Bizarro' to me, that is it.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment