Monday, July 18, 2022

Lost in Translation: Yeti- The Giant of the 20th Century (1977)

 A confusing trip across the World.

Yeti- The Giant of the 20th Century was a King Kong-wannabe that was released alongside the Dino De Laurentiis Remake.

Naturally, this knock-off came from Italy.


So what happens when a DIFFERENT Foreign Country makes their own Poster for a knock-off of a Remake of a Classic Film?

You get...this.

It sure is...something.

The Yeti sure is big...I think.
That or she's tiny.
With nothing to show scale, how do I know?!?

What makes this one extra special is that this is just basically a re-drawing of the Italian Poster (well, one of them).
It sure reminds you of the one time that lady 'fixed' the old painting by trying to redraw it.

This isn't Fine Art, but it sure is...something.

I didn't bother trying to fix this, since...I mean, what do I do?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment