Saturday, June 22, 2019

Buy the DVD!: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Season 10

As it is clear that I have the DVD, I need to more to sell you on it.

Let me show you a BONUS reason why my $1.00 was well spent.

Check out the Special Features...
Interviews with the Artists- meh.

What else is there?
Two free Episodes- neat!

Why are they there?

Well, both Episodes are missing from the proper DVD Releases- Season 5 and Season 4, respectively- and this is basically an attempt to say 'My bad.'

What a silly, silly way to do it.  You wouldn't even know they were there if you didn't look!

Considering that half of the Episodes still have the CBS 'Action Zone' intro on them, they clearly didn't do much work here...so this is no surprise.

Heroes in a half-shell,
Barely Trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment