Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lost in Translation?: The Strange Case of Man & Beast (aka Dr. Jekyl) (AGAIN)

In this time of isolation for many, it is important to find good uses for your time.
For me, that involves playing with old Posters to Films.

As such, I found another version of a Poster for a Film I've already done.  It's different though- honest.

This is another Poster for the official (?) Argentinian Film Version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...
Simple, but effective stuff.

The split visual is not exactly the most unique or creative way to represent this...but why fix what isn't broken?

The Poster is simple, but it works.  That's all you need, right?

Here's the original...
I did mostly subtle changes, but I did distort the face more.  You know- because of the glass.

Whatever- I don't need to explain my creative process to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment