Monday, March 2, 2020

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: The Strange Case of Man and Beast (aka Dr. Jekyl)

I'll be honest- I know little about this Film.
I had to Google it.
I just found the original Artwork online and wanted to work with it.

I'll probably cover the Film itself at some point, but, for now, enjoy this Italian Poster (for an Argentinian Film)...
 Damn!

You really want to see that Film now, don't you?
I sure as hell do!

Granted- I have like 26 other Films to do right now, but I feel the need to drop everything and see this!

Speaking of seeing things, here's the original Poster...
Solid, exciting stuff.  I just gave it some pizazz and badly-needed restoration (digitally).  Pay me, Argentina (since the Director died 6 years before I was even born and can't do it himself)…

No comments:

Post a Comment