Thursday, October 2, 2014

Intentionally-Deceptive Cover Art: Mask (1985)

Don't ask me why I was looking for MASK on Google- I just was!

Anyhow, while I was looking for it, I found this.  See if you can see what is out of place.
Wow, this looks nice.  Based on the Poster, I assume that the film is a Love Story between Sam Elliot and Cher.

Who's the Star of this one again?
Aaah!  Give me a warning first!

I kid, I kid.  I've seen Robert Z'Dar in Death From Above, so nothing phases me at this point.

Even so, they could have been a bit more honest here, right?  The whole point is that we should look past people's outward appearances...but this message was not received by the people who made the Poster.

It is all about the exterior beauty then- lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment