Saturday, November 10, 2012

Because I Watched It: Laughs from The Onion

For being so good at being fake news (sorry, Fox), I salute The Onion.  If you don't know who they are, shame on you!

Here are a couple of samples to sway.  First, here's my favorite moment from 'Today Now,' their fake Morning Show...
Great stuff.

Next, a short bit from ONN or The Onion News Network.  Sadly, their TV show was not meant to last...
Finally, a clip from their faux Entertainment News program.  It's a story that I wish was real...
Seriously, if you don't watch The Onion on YouTube/somewhere else, you may as well be dead to me.  They're great and we all just have to accept that.

Got more content ideas for this segment.  If not, I'll just keep putting up whatever crap I think of.  I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment