Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Classic Cover Art: Jack the Ripper (1959)

After getting all my Images online for the Review (I streamed it, so no Caps), I took a real liking to the classic Poster for the Film.

Naturally, I made it a little project to touch it up.

As always, I didn't want to completely transform or change it- just improve it.  

See for yourself...

The dark black.  The vibrant red.  The bright yellow.

Everything 'pops' on this one now.

I also colored the knife a bit to make it stand out.  As you can see below, the color of it and the woman kind of blend together.

Speaking of that, here is the original Version I found Online.  No doubt the years have not been kind to it... 
All of the key elements are there.  They were just faded and worn.  What is old is new again.

No comments:

Post a Comment