Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: The Sea Serpent

Monster Films are an easy sell- at least in theory.

Show me the Monster.  Tease the mayhem.  Sell tickets.

That leads to stuff like this raising your expectations past a realistic standard...
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the Film CANNOT live up to this Poster.

I feel like I would have seen it a dozen times by now if it did.

Speaking of corrections...
Yeah, so I did a lot of Color Correction with this one.  I just wanted to make the Colors bolder and brighter.  Too much?

Since I won't be able to in good conscience double-dip, here's the Spanish/Mexican Poster which is almost entirely the same.
I actually like the Font *way better* here and did try a different tint for the creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment