Friday, September 7, 2018

Foreign Cover-Art Showcase: The Nun (2005)

All this talk about a 2005 Horror Film from Spain?  Why now?

Oh, they mean, the other The Nun!  What am I going to do with all of this stuff I found for the wrong Film then?

Oh, I know...Art Gallery.

First up, the most Aquaman-like Poster for a Horror Film I've seen...
Our next piece is from Brazil- note the Portugese- and goes back to the standard of 'Group Cast in front of Villain' mold from Slasher Films- and is...interesting.
Finally, we get a piece from the Film's native Country of Spain.  It kind of bridges the gap between the two...
Three pieces that *sort of* tell you about the Movie.  It has a Nun.  It has water.  It has a skeleton face.

Context for any of that?  Nope- not here.

Enjoy your Conjuring-verse Film that I will inevitably suffer through within the next 2 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment