Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oddly-Familiar Cover Art: Apartment 1303 (The Remake)

I just keep getting Deja Vu...

Spending time around Redbox Kiosks, I see the Cover Art for alot of films, even ones that I have not heard of.  That's the case with this film (which is apparently a Remake of a Japanese film...that I've also not heard of)...
Weird and kind of creepy.  It is also...somewhat familiar.

Where have I see this before?  Oh right...
Of course, as a Wrestling fan for the last decade or so (since around 2000), it also reminds me of a particularly-memorable piece of promotional material for a Pay Per View...
Nearly 8 years and it is still creepy.  Damn, Cena!

As a bonus, let's take a look at the original Japanese film and see how it...is pretty much guilty of the same thing.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment