Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Awfully-Familiar Cover Art: Witchtrap (1989)

A Google Search is a wonderful thing.
There- that will help my Site with 'the algorithm.'

While getting my Screen Caps from Not Bing, I got a few different Posters/Box Art Pieces for this Film.

The one I didn't use is this one...

Am I the only one getting a feeling of Deja Vu here?

A blue cloud with an evil face in it.
A normal-looking house.
A Poster with both framed dead in the center AND with a visible Moon?

What am I reminded of?

Oh, right...
To
Be
Fair...

There are minor tweaks here...although they are mostly just them taking details out (like the sidewalk and trees).

Fright Night put out this Poster in 1985.
Witchtrap put out their Poster in 1989.

I'm not saying anything...but I am saying something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment