Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Because I Watched It!: Random Freakazoid

I love Freakazoid.

Is anyone surprised?  This crazy Cartoon was the follow-up to Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs, but, sadly, wasn't as popular as Pinky & The Brain.  Good show too- just not as weird and random.  It only got two Seasons- bummer.  Regardless, it was great.  Here's the theme song (just not in English)...
The show was full of weird and crazy moments.  In the next clip, the story just completely stops to settle a debate between characters (two of which aren't on the show)...
Next up, a two-part bit where the late Jack Valenti tries to explain the Film Ratings System.

Yes, this show is so good that it makes me laugh about a subject I have serious issues with (PG-13 for The Lone Ranger?) and with a guy that I really hated.  Awesome.
Lastly, a brief morality tale from Freakazoid.  For some reason, I really want Cookies...
That's just a taste of things to come.  For a more in-depth look at the show, keep an eye out for the imminent return of Forgotten Toons.

Oh and there's going to be a Part 3.  Count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment