Saturday, December 2, 2023

Poor Bastards of Cinema: Prom Night (2008) {Part 1}

 After a while, the 'Remake' of Prom Night is fairly forgotten by me, the guy who watched and reviewed it.

That said, there are two Poor Bastards and I'm going to highlight them.


The villain gets a Room in the Hotel that the titular event is taking place on.

For no good reason, he decides to set a trap for this lady.

He ruins his key so she will go over and let him in with her own universal key.

But why?

Oh...the key, I guess.  He needs that to break into their Room(s) later.
She lets him in then he decides to make his move...
...and he brings her in to kill her.

Did he need to do this?  No.
The moral- um...don't do your job during a big event (like a Prom being held in a Hotel Ballroom).

I'm going to punt on this one- I got nothing.

Next time, another Employee bites the dust.  Does this one at least makes the Plot move forward?  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment