Sunday, June 5, 2022

Impossibly-Familiar Cover Art: Jurassic Planet- Dodo Minion

 During a search for 'Jurassic' Films on Tubi, I came across this Kid's Film.
I didn't pick it, but I had to deal with a case of Deja Vu.

Let's see if you get it too...

Putting aside that bad tagline- a Roar-some Adventure?!?-, do you see what I see?

Do you see it yet?

.
.
.

If you don't, here's the answer...
They MAY have been inspired by that Poster.

Is it a pure copy job?  Not quite.
It's damn close though (and a weird choice for a Kid's Film in 2021)!

For comparison, here's the *slightly-different* Cover for another Film in the Series- The Mighty Kingdom...
…slightly-more different, I suppose.

For one last comparison, there's a less copyright-infringing AND more accurate Poster going around for the FIRST Film in the Series...
Honestly, for a CGI Kid's Film, is this bad?  Why lie?

I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment