Friday, February 26, 2021

New Streaming: WandaVision- Episode 7

 Another week (busy for me!) and we get another look at our latest obsession.  This is...

After the events of last week's Episode, Wanda is...tired.

Hey, who hasn't woken up in *that* outfit?  Am I right?
This one goes all Modern Family/The Office on us, complete with Wanda and company talking to an unseen Cameraman.

I bet he's related to the guy from Pro-Wrestling, since that guy could be standing next to people and they'd never be aware of him.
Vision is separated from Wanda (in both the Episode and the Opening Credits).  Can he make it back to her in time?

Meanwhile, will learning about his past be a good thing or a bad thing?
What makes Wanda snap (poor choice of words, admittedly)?  

What other secrets are there?

To find out, stream the Show.
A good Episode that sets alot of things up.  Obviously, I won't SPOIL that here.  Can you imagine being one of, oh, 10,000,000 sites that post SPOILERS within like an hour of the Episode debuting?  What a strange concept.  While I'm not into Modern Family (or most Sitcoms, to be fair), I can appreciate the job they do aping the look of it.  I guess Desperate Housewives isn't relevant enough for a Parody, no?  Here's hoping for an Arrested Development homage in the future though!  Without SPOILing anything major, I will say that I liked the pairings this week.  Vision and Wanda being separated opens up some stuff in this Episode which I liked.  Due to timing, we never got to see Vision and Darcy together.  They make a fun pair and their Subplot was pretty fun.  I can't say much more about getting into the you-know-what territory, so I'll just end by mentioning how I can't wait to see what is next.  Oh and more love for the Parody/Homage Titles...

Next time, the truth is revealed.  I'll see how I can make THIS one SPOILER-free.  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment