Friday, December 11, 2020

New Streaming: The Mandalorian- 'The Tragedy'

 As we come into the next Episode, let's remember how we got here.  This Title doesn't bode well...

Our Hero and The Child make it to the place they were told to go to.

Why not make the last leg of the trip in style?

He puts The Child on the rock like he was told and prepares to leave him for a Jedi to find...
However, company arrives- alot of it!

I can't really say any more without SPOILERS...
So I won't.  I'll just leave you with one man who is happier than you'd probably hope.

To find out what happened, stream the Show.
An interesting, action-packed Episode.  Seeing the Credits, I realized that it was Directed by Robert Rodriguez.  That all makes sense then- you don't hire him to Direct an Episode where The Mandalorian plays Chess for 45 minutes.  The Mandalorian's Gambit?  Copyright that shit!  Where was I?  Oh right.  So I can't talk about too much more Plot-wise, since, again, SPOILERS.  I will say that if you paid attention throughout the last 13 Episodes, you get rewarded.  A big meeting finally happens.  We see someone who hasn't been seen in a while.  It is called 'The Tragedy,' so you know that bad stuff is going to happen.  Time will tell how much this one matters in the long run.  Was it just a fun, action-packed Episode designed to make fanboys squeal?  Will it be key to the final two Episodes?  Will I continue to ask questions that I can't answer right away?  Whatever happens, kudos to a Show that can make a Shifter Knob carry emotional weight!

Next time, we cover the new Episode and whatever surprises it may bring.  After this one, who knows?!?  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment