Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Virtual Vacation...to Pirates World!!!

After watching a less-than-stellar Movie designed to sell me on Pirates World (40 + years after it is too late), I thought I'd look into this...

People's Vacation Videos of Pirates World.

Thank you, YouTube for giving me someone else's personal memories from 1967...
There's no sound, so just play 'In A Gadda Da Vida' over like the Film did!

Believe it or not, there is actually more than one of these on there.

This one is shorter, but the Video Quality has been up-scaled and it has some Audio.

Enjoy it and thank the guy for posting it.
I know that you can't go to Disney Land or its family of Parks right now, but enjoy this...the 12th best alternative right now.

Remember- we'll get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment