Friday, July 12, 2019

Immediate Response: Spider-Man- Far From Home

After not seeing on my Birthday weekend, I made up for lost time and saw it tonight.  Here we go...
The Good
- The Film looks great.  It has multiple locations and makes the most of them.
- It is really funny and genuine, a balance that Marvel seems to get far more than DC.
- Mysterio and his arc is played well.  I wasn't surprised by the reveal, but they do as much as they can to make him seem like a good person.  Plus the way his name is created is genius.
- Without SPOILing anything, the twists and turns are nice.  They commit to a couple of important ones by the time the final Credits roll too.

The Bad
- The Movie has a hard time getting past Iron Man.  I get it, but...I'm ready to move on.  You?
- I'm not quite sure how the Ending quite makes sense, but that's all I can say without SPOILERS.

If you liked the previous Film, this is a great follow-up.  It has a few tricks up its sleeve, even if its biggest one isn't super-surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment